For those of you who haven't noticed, Chris Bushnell, a Technical Writer at Sitecore, has written a tutorial describing how to create a Sitecore OMS report based on a profile key.
Check it out here:
Creating an OMS Profile Score Report
Great work, Chris!
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Monday, June 15, 2009
Here's a little bit of advice that many people may not be aware of:
- Use dynamic sources whenever possible when you create Sitecore packages.
- You create a package with all items under the "Home" item in the package.
- Install the package on a clean site.
- Delete most of the items and create a bunch of new items under Home.
- Create a new package "From Existing..." (an option in the New drop down menu).
- If, in step 1 you used "static" sources, the new package will NOT include the new items under Home.
- If, in step 1 you used "dynamic" sources, the new package will include the new items under Home.